Congratulations and welcome to the challenge!
Access the January Jumpstarter here:
You now have:
- January Jumpstarter – begin now
- Replay Suite of the Stress Free Dog Walks Challenge – starting 6th January
- Exclusive live Q&A – 15th January
- Freedom for a Rescue Dog in YOUR name
Everything is designed to give you:
- A dog who ignores distractions and focuses on you
- Calmer, relaxing walks
- Freedom and enjoyment
- Increased confidence – that’s you AND your dog.
- The tools you need to become infinitely better at managing your dog’s behaviour
6 quick and simple techniques every reactive or easily distracted dog and their owner should know for calm canine behaviour and relaxing walks. Video lessons and step-by-step guides to get started right away – even if you’re brand new to dog training. This is what we wanted to include in the challenge but don’t have time!
Replay Suite of the Stress Free Dog Walks Challenge
The full replay suite of training from our Stress Free Dog Walks Challenge starting 6th January including videos and step-by-step guides for each daily activity and recordings from the daily lives where we’ll go deep into the psychology of how to keep your dog calm in any situation. You’ll keep the training when it disappears for everyone else!
Exclusive Live Q&A
Have all your burning questions answered on the live Q&A on Zoom. Ask us ANYTHING about your dog’s training or behaviour problems and leave with a personalised solution. Join live on 15th January or submit your question in advance.
Freedom for a Rescue Dog in YOUR name
When you upgrade to VIPaw we donate a play session in our freedom field to a dog who is currently living in a rescue centre in YOUR name.
Access the January Jumpstarter:
©Dogwood Adventure Play 2022. All Rights Reserved.